ClickSaver

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

pzychotic

ClickSaver

Post by pzychotic » Thu May 07, 2015 11:28 pm

Hi,

a while ago I put a little notice up on the AO forum that I started working a bit on CS in a public GitHub repository.

Since than I got a version running that should work for all Windows versions starting from WinXP from the same binaries. At least I hope so, since I can only test it on Windows Server 2003, which is essentially the same as XP.
It is based on the version v2.4.0 from Darkbane using the new hooking method that was previously not working on WinXP.

I initially tried to contact Silvana by PM on the AO forum (since I wasn't registered here yet) but haven't heard from her yet. So I'm putting this here, in case AOU would be interested in adopting this version.
I also contacted Darkbane about it and he kindly offered his continued support if it is needed.

I refrained from posting any binary downloads just yet, as long as this version isn't considered to be 'official'. But I'll be happy to provide it to anyone interesting in testing it out.

--pzy

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: ClickSaver

Post by Silvana » Sun May 17, 2015 11:33 am

I wouldn't even know if I got a message there, sorry about that.

Our internet has been out for a bit over 2 months so I'm playing catchup big time :oops:

If you don't hear from me in the next week, message me on here or silvana@ao-universe.com to remind me.

Gleedaniel13

Post by Gleedaniel13 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:54 am

Yes, I have also observed that your net was slowed down for two months because there are times that your site is not available. :)

Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Post by Khuri » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:28 am

Gleedaniel13 wrote:Yes, I have also observed that your net was slowed down for two months because there are times that your site is not available. :)
Actually the website has nothing to do with Silvana's downtime.

The website is hosted in a german data center. If the website is unresponsive it either means the server is having difficulties with spam attacks (which sadly happen from time to time), the server has a hardware fail (only happened once so far luckily) or the data center has bigger issues that affects more than just our server ;)

If you have repeating issues contacting the website you might want to check with your ISP :)
And/Or let me know times, and i can check if anything weird is going that i'm missing on our side. Thanks!