got a couple questions

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

xaatxuun

got a couple questions

Post by xaatxuun » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:11 am

been popping back to AO off n on .. well since the merge I have characters with no names, been going through them deleting who I no longer need, which in the most part are the name changed ones, till today

what do I need to do, to remove the numbered name I was given ? and actually have a name I can spell ( I can't remember them numbers :oops: )

and a odd question, but , why would I create a dual wield 1h edge Opi Enforcer ? do you think I did it for mission farming , any thoughts or ideas why I would do that, would be appreciated . . so I can understand what I had planned . . strange question I know, but there had to be some reason I went that way

thank you

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: got a couple questions

Post by Silvana » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:06 am

Characters that had their names changed during the merge are given a free rename on each one that was effected.

The command to get a new name if you were renamed is: /name nick yournewname

xaatxuun

Post by xaatxuun » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:57 am

thank you

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:30 am

xaatxuun wrote:and a odd question, but , why would I create a dual wield 1h edge Opi Enforcer ? do you think I did it for mission farming , any thoughts or ideas why I would do that, would be appreciated . . so I can understand what I had planned . . strange question I know, but there had to be some reason I went that way
I'm not sure about the 1he part, but Opi Enfs are supposed to work quite well, can't take the damage, but avoid a lot of it...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

xaatxuun

Post by xaatxuun » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:22 am

MY only guess was for the creation,, and since I really had nothing on the other server for it, he was going to be a concrete cushion farmer, with Kinetic Axe's
or
to play something totally different then any normal human would

If he had kept the name I might had figured it out, for some special creations they're given a name that closely matches their function
Sol Opi is nothing new for me, (I have a blast playing with them) but still at a lost why did I go Enfo & 1he.
I'll be stuck thinking about that one for a while

could just been one of those moments of trying something different, :|

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Well if you're only talking about low lvl chars, then there's some good low lvl 1he weapons...
Nervejolter, Tear of Uklesh & so on...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!