Vendor shops and players

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

castagere

Vendor shops and players

Post by castagere » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:11 pm

I don't know if players know that if you keep hanging out in the shops that booths never change their inventory. Shops need to be empty for at lease 3 to 4 minutes for this to happen. So what is happening is we don't even get the items we want if the booths can't roll over their stock. Tried explaining this ingame and got flak for it. You do need to use shops as some items can't be rolled in missions.

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: Vendor shops and players

Post by Silvana » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:24 pm

This is something I've known for a very long time.

We used to run a circuit between different shops to try and find the lowest QL yalm, or when hunting down specific clusters. Several of our guides have tips about using this mechanic to your advantage ;)

Gleedaniel13

Re: Vendor shops and players

Post by Gleedaniel13 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:37 am

I don't know if players know that if you keep hanging out in the shops that booths never change their inventory. Shops need to be empty for at lease 3 to 4 minutes for this to happen. So what is happening is we don't even get the items we want if the booths can't roll over their stock. Tried explaining this ingame and got flak for it. You do need to use shops as some items can't be rolled in missions.
I think that shops and other store really need inventory so that it will last longer. :)