Is anyone still interested in ClickSaver?

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: Is anyone still interested in ClickSaver?

Post by Silvana » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:59 am

How weird... I don't even know why I'd have that link copied :shock: Fixed.

Hopefully someone on the team can help you out a bit more with figuring out the problem :)

Enepttastic

Post by Enepttastic » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:19 am

So, is there any way for me to get in touch with said members of the team outside of here or the main boards? Since I'm a froob, I can't post on the official boards and ask about it there.

As an aside, is there any reason why, if the exe/dll fix is all that's supposedly needed that there aren't just two versions of CS available to download here instead of the, "Here's the broken version and then go here to get the fix." that's currently being done?

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Sadly, we don't have a person on staff that is able to compile the fix properly. So rather than try to figure it out on our own, we'd rather link to it, with the explanation of how to use it, than mess things up.

For your other question, you can always contact support@funcom.com. I believe Sezmra is handling that at the moment. If you have a billing question, you'll want billing@funcom.com. Just make sure you specify the game as being AO, as it is now a consolidated team that works on the three main games.

Anything else we can help with, just ask :)

Charleswaynewade3

Post by Charleswaynewade3 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Silvana wrote:There are actually different files depending on the OS. You might have grabbed the Vista and later OS files by mistake instead of the XP files.

This post has the information on the Windows XP version of the patch files.

It would be best to delete what you have and start over just to make sure the correct OS files are in there, in case you did overwrite them previously with the Vista and later patch files ;)
You wouldn't happen to know if they have files for windows 8? I downloaded the XP files but it keeps telling me that i have a MADCODEHOOK missing from my computer. I looked in the folder i put it in and it was there. Im kind of stuck now.

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:50 am

You actually need the other set of files. The XP ones are not for any of the OS that came out after it.

Llie
AOU Content Editor

Post by Llie » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Try my build. It's an all-in-one package of DarkBane's Clicksaver:

https://bitbucket.org/Llie/clicksaver_d ... /downloads

So far ~300 people have downloaded it and nobody has indicated to me in some way that it doesn't work.