New MOD??

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

karlreinert

New MOD??

Post by karlreinert » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:26 am

The new patch is out, and I just want to ask wherther or not one will have to install a new AOU MOd pack, atlases and such?? And also if there are ayone working on them? Kinda got hooked on them:D

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: New MOD??

Post by Silvana » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:44 am

There's are two news posts on the front page about this, actually ;)

As of right now, no GUI's are ready for use with the new patch. Any fixes will be up to the individual developers of them if they plan to even fix them. I know the Notum Dovvetech one is being worked out, but I haven't heard on any others, and our own will be fixed, but not immediately.

3rd party tools fall under the same thing. It's up to the individual developers. Ones that are fixed will be noted as such when we find out that they have been :)

The maps shouldn't be effected aside from possibly needing to be placed in a new directory, which is listed in the information dump in the big red thread on the front page. Click on the comment button at the bottom of the news article and it will take you to the list of questions and answers for the merge/patch.

Noer

Post by Noer » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:09 pm

I mailed you a fixed version of the AOUmod Silvana. :)

It can be downloaded here

It fixes all the problems with 18.5.4 and 18.6.

Instructions has been updated to reflect the new installations folders etc.

karlreinert

Post by karlreinert » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:47 pm

This was fast... DAMN!!!

Thanks

Mawerick

Post by Mawerick » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:09 am

For those that use AOcrayon, a new beta release is available at http://www.wrongplace.net/index.php?id=AOcrayon.