AO Dev Team expands!

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

AO Dev Team expands!

Post by Windguaerd » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Ilaliya (AO Producer) recently introduced a new member of the AO Dev Team to the AO Community, and I quote:
Hey guys,

I'd like to welcome Adamse, who is joining the Anarchy Online team as a Senior Artist. He's fresh off of TSW, and has also worked extensively on Age of Conan. Previous to Funcom, he's been at Frictional Games as a Lead Artist on the Penumbra series. He also increases our "Swede Count" +1.

His primary responsibility long term will be upgrading assets for the new engine, but he brings a wealth of experience in other areas as well & is a great addition to the team. I'm sure he has hobbies and stuff, but he can tell you about those.

Try not to troll him too badly.
He is the new environment 3d artist within the AO Dev Team, proving once more that Funcom is investing in the future of the game.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Teqquin

Re: AO Dev Team expands!

Post by Teqquin » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:59 pm

This is good news though I am late in reading this post. Talk on RK1 is getting antsy/nervous about AO's future. This is the best game I personally have ever played. I know its probably been suggested many times but someone that knows Dev's, AO marketing staff, analysts, etc, should really promote AO Advertisement as well as upgrades in graphics etc.. to those people who actually can make a difference. I can say that in my small corner of RK1 the people l talk to love the game. We want to see it survive. I am not a Froob player so I can say I support this game as well as my wife.

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: AO Dev Team expands!

Post by Silvana » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:09 pm

Careful not to necro posts Teqquin ;)

This one was from July of last year.