Storyline & NPC Chit Chats.

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Melorick

Storyline & NPC Chit Chats.

Post by Melorick » Tue May 29, 2012 10:49 am

Hello,

I'm new to AO, and I was told that I could find some excerpts of chats with NPCs on the forums at AOU by a player in game. Would someone be so kind to point me in the right direction, I can't seem to find the forums, or I'm overlooking the obvious. :P

Thanks,
Melo

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: Storyline & NPC Chit Chats.

Post by Silvana » Tue May 29, 2012 10:55 am

Most NPC chats aren't covered on the site either because they aren't part of a mission line, or they are random. You will have a lot of fun talking to random NPC's and seeing what they say, even if they have nothing to do with a goal you want to accomplish :)

Melorick

Post by Melorick » Tue May 29, 2012 11:34 am

Silvana wrote:Most NPC chats aren't covered on the site either because they aren't part of a mission line, or they are random. You will have a lot of fun talking to random NPC's and seeing what they say, even if they have nothing to do with a goal you want to accomplish :)
I'm sorry, I was told that there was a forum or sub-section of a forum where people copy pasted the actually text from different NPCs, or was I mislead?

Thanks for replying and the help Silvana.

Melorick

Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Post by Khuri » Tue May 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi Melorick,

we had a project a while ago that included transcripts of NPC chats, however we closed that project. I found the threads including all the NPC chats, there's quite a few.
I moved them from our archives to a public viewable place, look on the main forums for "Archives" or go directly there

Melorick

Post by Melorick » Tue May 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Khuri wrote:Hi Melorick,

we had a project a while ago that included transcripts of NPC chats, however we closed that project. I found the threads including all the NPC chats, there's quite a few.
I moved them from our archives to a public viewable place, look on the main forums for "Archives" or go directly there
I'm so happy and grateful to both of you... that looks great, and lot's of reading and understanding! Love that stuff! Thank you again both! :top:

Storyline nerd,
Melorick