iRaid - Atlantean Raid bot

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Silk

iRaid - Atlantean Raid bot

Post by Silk » Sat May 19, 2012 3:55 am

So you’ve reached title level 6+ and want to raid but your org doesn’t have enough people to be constantly running raids?
Want to earn that elusive item from one of the alien playfields, LoX or Pandemonium (also other areas)?
If you are playing on RK 1 (aka Atlantean) then iRaid is for you!
iRaid is a multi-faction raidbot using a dkp (points per raid/kill) system so you can EARN end game items to “finish” your characters off.
If you are interested in iRaid and want to know more about it please read the following link http://iraid.net/index.php?topic=257.0
Also you can talk to either myself/Silk (Realsilk, Silkfix, Silkencrat) or Joulette (aka Jaentai, Jouwanna, Princesslyn) or /tell iraid !register in game.
Any of the leaders in iRaid will be happy to answer your questions or send an ingame mail to either Silk (Realsilk) or Jouls (Joulette) in game.
We are always on the lookout for more raid leaders. So if you have the guts, drop either me or Jouls a mail. We will get back to you asap.
iRaid Super Admin

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Re: iRaid - Atlantean Raid bot

Post by Windguaerd » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:05 pm

I highly recommend iRaid, the most reliable, fair and mature raid bot & raid leaders available in the Atlantean Server.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.