Ekk Updated graphic car driver and now . . .

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

xaatxuun

Ekk Updated graphic car driver and now . . .

Post by xaatxuun » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:29 am

I updated my graphics cards driver s and now everything is outta whack, I believe it called artifacts all over the place

any suggestions ? should I just go back to an older driver, had no problem any where, just thought I would update, since it's been a while, and it works just fine except AO now.
It worked everywhere before the updated driver, so thinking maybe I should just use an older driver

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: Ekk Updated graphic car driver and now . . .

Post by Silvana » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:00 am

Might try messing with your actual settings before considering a driver rollback. I had problems before with AO running when I didn't change anything after a drive update. I don't know if it is the driver or AO, but something doesn't attempt to do things any differently and causes issues.

xaatxuun

Post by xaatxuun » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:47 am

okay .. strange .. I'm take a look in settings and see if that fixes it, here is a image of what's going on

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/ismessedup.jpg/

it looks worse then what you see in that image

xaatxuun

Post by xaatxuun » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:52 am

it was just a setting problem, it was set on that top one (forgot the name), switch it to the one of the others, artifacts are now gone
Thank you