18.5.0 & AOU Mod

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

18.5.0 & AOU Mod

Post by Windguaerd » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:24 pm

I've checked Test live and their 18.5.0 version, and it seems that it's not compatible with the AOU MOD. What would be the recommendation when the Patch goes to the live servers, have a clean install + use Prefs backup?
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Morgo
AOU Content Editor

Re: 18.5.0 & AOU Mod

Post by Morgo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:28 pm

That would do the trick. Its too bad that the loved AOU mod will not function with the new coming patch.
Veteran Dark "Morgo" Padawan :: Devil Inside :: EnforcerImage

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:02 am

As you know, the people that put the AOU Mod together are no longer active members of the AOU team. The normal precautions and actions for restoring the default GUI remain the same and are recommended for test live as the mod was not made for use with the constant changes that happen on the test server.

Since it was mentioned this patch is some time from being on live, time will be spent to see if the mod is still able to be edited to fit the changes, if a new one will need to be done entirely, or if the changes made to the default GUI make it function so that the mod is no longer needed. It's far too early at this point to say what, if any of those, will be the solution.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:10 am

Thank you.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.