Agent setup

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Tazerman

Agent setup

Post by Tazerman » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:22 am

what do you guys think of this http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=180261 for a 150 fr00b agent setup?
Tazerman 200/00

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: Agent setup

Post by Silvana » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:54 am

Agent is one of those I've never played. Never saw any draw to them over other profs, outside of false profession.

Hopefully someone else can help you out though :)

Chopz

Post by Chopz » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 am

I like that agent setup. I traced down the comments about the gun- interesting. I have a couple fr00b agents I'm raising up and appreciate your "toon." :D

Tazerman

Post by Tazerman » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:24 am

Chopz wrote:I like that agent setup. I traced down the comments about the gun- interesting. I have a couple fr00b agents I'm raising up and appreciate your "toon." :D

Thanks, good luck with your agents
Tazerman 200/00

Mallah

Post by Mallah » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:56 am

For level 150 i'd recommend the 4/5 reanimated cloak of jester or ranger, if you decide to use jester then maybe some ql 200 omni-steel ribbed may go nicely with it and don't forget your "sandy piece of goo's" too for extra evades (etc.). Also I'd recommend wearing the MoTR with the Barrow Strength from ToTW for maximum damage output. but keep the corrupted flesh in your inventory/hot-bar for that handy absorb when you need it! I myself have never used a Longshot, but I really like the Alsaqri Chemical Rifle for pvp as it has a really fast AS recharge, but I'm really not sure how it compares too the Longshot. Also Miy's Ranged Armor Legs may be better than the equivalent Gloomfall as it also provides rifle skill but with extra benefits. One more thing to note, im suprised you wouldnt prefer a recompiler and cpu upgrade in your 5th and 6th slot? or maybe you forgot about them? For rings, I'd properly go with a ring of power (+ *** damage) and maybe you will find a +off/def ring in a rk mish if you are going for the 1k board, if not then I'm sure another ring of power will go nicely, or one of the rings from IS. Send me a tell if you need a hand with finding anything of GMS or loots from IS and I'll be glad to help. Anyways I look forward too seeing you around and ganking my 150 enfo "Bassface" =D Good luck!

Mallah

Post by Mallah » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:08 am

Also I forgot one thing! As you may or may not know, froobs can make use of jobe clusters! Useful for extra ncu, damage, shielding, off/def etc. Just need a paid person to buy them!

Tazerman

Post by Tazerman » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 am

Thanks for the ideas I originally put MoTr on but auno changed it or I got the names mixed up I will pobly use yata if I do any PvP I will probably just be a CH mule and fp for 131s etc
Tazerman 200/00

Mallah

Post by Mallah » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:06 am

Yeah I knew you were going for motr, just saying that wearing barow strength with it wil make an effective damage outcome. However if your deciding to fp doc I'd proberly go for a maxhealth , max nano and nanocost setup. So proberley miys chest for nano cost, some proactive armor, sided pads\vte's or corrupted flesh for the hp. And definitely a cpu upgrade. Just thought this might help!

Tazerman

Post by Tazerman » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 pm

ok
Tazerman 200/00