Novictum Ring Guide

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Mallah

Post by Mallah » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:57 pm

No thanks! Old school phatz ftw =D

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Actually, you really should look into it, there's a huge deal more info on the newer maps.
You can always back up your old map incase you don't like the new ones... :lol:
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Mallah

Post by Mallah » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:13 am

unfortunately im not much of a hardcore player and dont appreciate the finer things this game has to offer. its the little things that make me happy like helping org mates and newbies occasionaly. also my life on rk3 is going so well that i dont have much time to play atm, maybe one day i'll see the light and pack my 4gb of hardive space (left) with all the beautiful 3rd party software that the internet has to offer. but for now.. im happy with my aosl v0.8! i really appreciate your advice and if anyone asks for a good shadowlands map i'll point them in this direction.

translation: im a bit lazy and have enuf crap on my computer XD, but really i think i can get by without this map =)

once again, thanks for spending your time to give some brilliant advice to the people that matter most in this game, such as players like myself.

Morgo
AOU Content Editor

Re: Novictum Ring Guide

Post by Morgo » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:30 am

You are however missing a location aswell, not many know this but you are able to obtain your novictum ring in the dungeon near Sorrow aswell. If you are saved in sorrow, you exit and follow the path to left I think (its towards the inc) than you swing around the corner going away from the path there is a dungeon there you can use.
Veteran Dark "Morgo" Padawan :: Devil Inside :: EnforcerImage

Mallah

Post by Mallah » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:17 am

Actualy i believe that you can obtain your novictum ring from ANY of the static dungeons in Inferno, i just happened to map out this one.

Morgo
AOU Content Editor

Post by Morgo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:19 pm

The one you mapped out and that other one is really the most used, and in my experience the only ones really used as their is easy access to them. You are however right any static dungeon have the boss mob.

Mallah

Post by Mallah » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Anyone else having problems viewing the images on the first post?

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:22 am

Any posts made by users that have images in them just need to have the poster (or someone on the AOU team) click EDIT on the post, and then submit, and the images will be fixed.

I got this one for you, so just let me know if you have any others :)

Chopz

Post by Chopz » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:17 pm

This guide and the feedbak w/changes are an example of one of the MANY postings that have made AOU #1. I still remember AO-Basher :D and the running commentary w/Captain Fallout LOL. Great stuff but guides were not there. Other places have guides, sadly a few have ceased to function. AOU has always had good stuff. I and a lot of others appreciate you folks immensely. On n00b island I routinely give your URL. Stay strong folks, stay strong! :top:

Mallah

Post by Mallah » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Was thinking of making a similar guide for blitzing the dungeon where you find the jokers glyph. Who would rate this!

Morgo
AOU Content Editor

Post by Morgo » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:32 pm

On behalf of the AOU team I would like to apologize for the waiting time, as Silvana said we are not that big of a team at the moment. However I can inform that this is being made into a guide, and within a short time should be accessible for the public.

Morgo
AOU Content Editor

Post by Morgo » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:11 pm

http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php?id ... 2F&pid=575

Any new feedback should be directed to the forum for this specific guide, as this topic have become absolut ill lock this.