Where are they being dropped!?

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

xyz123abc

Where are they being dropped!?

Post by xyz123abc » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am

Halloweed, finally here! The long awaited phatz arrived at last, or not?

WTB INFO ABOUT THE WHEREABOUTS OF FREEDOM ARMS!

I know I have killed about 100 griefing pumpkins across all level ranges (erm up to 200), and ?é?íNADA!.

I can say for sure
>Griefing hasn't dropped any BBQ, either. But they can be easily obtained through "old skool" missions.
>Griefing hasn't dropped any chapmans, guerrilla, notum, sparklings, or any other gun beside the 8s guns from missions, too
>The drop rate was much better during the first day, before the leet critters moved to only Newland. I was farming lvl 20 items that day (F M L nooooo!) and i got several low level guns. (noooooooooooooooooooo)

Any ideas? will hallowing go away without I getting any gun? Will I have to roll a MA?

It's horrible..... And it is a true story

[Edit]
I did about fifty missions, both old school and hail-o-Wig-lantern, and I didnt find a single buff gun, either

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:19 am

They are dropping from old skool missions it seems, with very, very low drop rate.

Same with finding them in GUPH.

tgjensen

Post by tgjensen » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:21 am

Found a QL155 Chapman in a QL200 lanterns & dolls mission. My experience in general is that lanterns & dolls missions will most of the time net you a piece of Lya's armor/shoulder patch, BBQ pillow or a gun along with all the social items, while old school mission UPHs drop a cherry for you and, rarely, something useful. At a guess, it took me about 50 missions before the Chapman dropped. I'd seen a couple Freedom Arms in other QLs until then, though.

Also, the quality level range of the drops is nice and large. I've found several QL240+ Lya armor on level 200 UPHs in missions, including multiple +16 patches.

xyz123abc

Post by xyz123abc » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:07 am

I usually find BBQ pillows in Old School missions. About half of the time. I stopped selecting Old School some days ago (2 backpacks full of BBQ in the 25-200 QL range)

I found one chapman (highest QL >,<) in a mission for a LVL 165 toon. Lantern mission.

That since the drop rate was nerfed, compared to the first day. Or, maybe it was just my luck?

Anyways, draculeets are breeding again, and as a result, Major cities are crowded ^.^ I enjoy being able to pick missions from Rome, again