New Daily Mission - 2HO Graffiti

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

mbbrazen

New Daily Mission - 2HO Graffiti

Post by mbbrazen » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:11 pm

There is already a write up for the Omni version of this mission but if you get the clan version it requires you to put the graffiti on 3 posters at 2HO. The only problem is there are only 2 posters at 2HO. The third location is not a poster. To find third location, go outside of the gate by the Whoompahs. To the right of the path there is a short stanchion with the Omni-Tek mark on it. That is the third location.

When you start clicking the posters you will get a PvP flag that lasts 11 minutes I think. Each poster gives you mark creates a nano in your ncu. You need three within 5 minutes. The stanchion gives you the third and your mission updates. Hope this is helpful...took me a while to find it.

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:11 pm

That's how the Omni version works too :)

Depending on your level and side, the location changes, but it generally seems to be that one sign/object it right outside the area, then two inside.

xaatxuun

Re: New Daily Mission - 2HO Graffiti

Post by xaatxuun » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:54 am

I just came back to AO after 6 (or has it now been 7) months, I logged into my main, and forgot how to play so played a lower level alt, and received this DM, took me a while to find that 3rd spot to paint the Graffiti (yeah I did Clan version) what made it easier for me was I have that jet pack from the anniversary event.

Llie
AOU Content Editor

Re: New Daily Mission - 2HO Graffiti

Post by Llie » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:21 am

There is now a guide for this daily mission located here:

http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php?id ... 71&pid=582

Since there is a guide for it, discussions of this daily mission should go to the comments for the guide:

http://www.ao-universe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5316