Article: Community Interview: Tshaar, creator of AOSpeak

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Article: Community Interview: Tshaar, creator of AOSpeak

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:23 am

This thread is to discuss the Article: "Community Interview: Tshaar, creator of AOSpeak"
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

xyz123abc

Post by xyz123abc » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:54 am

EDIT: forgot to comment on the topic, :shock:
I dont use voice ingame , but I have seen people that do :) Thanks for providing it and keeping people happy :) IDK if teamspeak was used during the junk scavenger event, but this tool can be very enjoyable during times like that :!:

I *think* FC is really lucky we have enough talented people in the game who develop tools like this!

With org bots, raid bots, speak server, shop bot, and the other bots. Many desirable features are already implemented by players, and are developed directly by the enduser (more or less)

I hope they can sometime focus on content and engine, and relaunch!

I wasn't here when this was crowded :) And i like it as it is ATM, but i know FC is craving for $$$ and i cant blame them :p

10 more years of AO for a start :) see you around!