Omni adonis garden key

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

BerraLJ

Omni adonis garden key

Post by BerraLJ » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Hello guys

Started on this quest now with my 130nt and i am currently trying to get the note from the redeemed mob(first step of the quest) but i end up aggroing some lvl 170 named in there that hands me my sorry excuse for a butt everytime, can't root him either, any trick that i can use other then logging on my 171 engi and kill everything in there?

My nt is nanomage with no special stuff, not a twink that is, 4200ish hp with 8400 nano and some +nano dmg but not much, 835 runspeed, can handle the other mobs in there but i can root/calm them :( died so many times it is getting frustrating since getting comp infuse again takes a while, have my own mp in a lower garden but without the key getting back to adonis is a pain.

Did this quest with my enfo at 130-132ish and i remember it as being very easy :)

BerraLJ

Post by BerraLJ » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Managed to get the document needed but died shortly after :) can't calm fast enough even less so when they counter the specialized calm :)