Checking neutnet posts, more than one at a time

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

xyz123abc

Checking neutnet posts, more than one at a time

Post by xyz123abc » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi, again

My organization recently linked to neutnet. We get all neutnet messages... However, clicking on neutnet messages can be very time consuming....

Is there anyway to see all posts (or posts in a cathegory) in their site, or any other site? I.E. I want to see all the shopping and events today. Is there any way to check the broadcast instead of every single message?

I would like to ask here whether it is possible, and then posting in neutnet forums (they probably have one) it as a suggestion if it is not possible.

I have asked in my org but nobody is familiar with it.

Thanks in advance

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:06 am

To be honest, I don't have a clue, I never did sign up to neutnet, I have enough spam in my windows as it is lol.
But I'm sure someone will know...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Mardonge

Post by Mardonge » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 pm

/tell neutnet !history
Unlimited High Society / RK5
220/30/80 Mardonge (Acting President)
220/30/80 Bioth
220/30/80 Riksmongo
220/30/80 Cratzi
220/20/80 Stressed
215/30/71 Spetsnaz

xyz123abc

Post by xyz123abc » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Thanks, mardonge :)

Yes, it is actually in the help window. I read it several times and I missed it as many times! Oh, boy :oops:

You can use the channel in your query, too, because only the 20 last broadcasts matching your will be returned

/tell neutnet !history shopping
/tell neutnet !history pvm

Yep, neutnet is good :shock:

Oh, by the way, I was scolded for using the align and italic tags :p By "Don't use scripts to send Neutnet messages" they don't mean automated scripts, they mean NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ONLY IN A SCRIPT (including automation, tags and windows)