More please! :)

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Truthdreamer

More please! :)

Post by Truthdreamer » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:33 am

Hello,

Just started AO on Rimor. I was looking for resources on the main site, and found the novel by Mr Ragnar Tornquist, Prophet Without Honor.

Couldn't put it down, read all night, so never got off the starter island. :D

I just have a quick question, is there a sticky thread or something that has a collection of links to story line material?

I have found some on this awesome site, and also on the main site, the main story line/news continues that is.

Also looking for more on Xan and the Shadowlands and the extremists Dust Brigade that I assume are the ones in the 1-4 episode clips on the website?

Any references are greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Truthdreamer - Adventurer on Rimor

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Most of the story information you come across is going to be created by players and therefor not always considered canon. The official storyline writing hasn't been kept up very much since Shadowlands. So there's definitely not going to be official stuff for LoX. You'd learn more about it all doing the progression quests really.

Truthdreamer

Post by Truthdreamer » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Ok. Much appreciated for the prompt reply Silvana. Found the Fourth Wall forum too. Have read a few player stories there and it's great!

I wish there was a bit more on how the Shadowlands came to be as I assume that when Vanya/Ivan apperaed at the end in PWH, he must have been a redeemed/unredeemed/Xan?

I guess there is only one way to find out, play the game and do the quests, as you suggested! :)

Regards,
TD