ao-universe and streaming gameplay

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

stimie01

ao-universe and streaming gameplay

Post by stimie01 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:03 am

how often do you guys play the game

i found a website justintv.com with a buncha streaming stuff for console games,etc lot of wow though.

ive seen a few of FF online but no anarchy online though.

id do it myself but im still using a factory computer setup and apparently ya need some kinda capture software.

id def subscribe to your channel myself,been trying to sprea the word ingame,but mostly get called a nasty names and to do it myself.

so much love for the game they say they have but wont lift a finger to promote :P

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:28 pm

I play most days (not for the last month tho, work and a new woman have been keeping me away from the computer for extended periods), but I have no knowlage of this streaming stuff (or things like twitter and whatnot).

It sounds intregueing tho...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

stimie01

Post by stimie01 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:56 pm

same,i dint hear about justin.tv till like month before last,seems real popular like 2k streaming at any time.

Demoder
AOU 3rd Party Developer

Post by Demoder » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm hoping Xfire will get support for AO once the new engine hits live.
They have a very nice "capture, stream & save" feature. I've used it a lot for capturing gameplay of Mass Effect 2, amongst others.