agent

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

legion598

agent

Post by legion598 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 am

i am a somewhat new player and have made an agent. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a guide that explains how to fully utilize the false professions and such or otherwise could explain it thoroughly. Any other information (what I should spend IP on, good weapons etc.) would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

Niodemus
AOU Content Editor

Post by Niodemus » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Afraid I can't help you directly since Agents is one of the professions I have never tried to play... don't like the hide and snipe stuff.

However, you may find the references thread at the Agent Profession Academy useful!?
In case you have forum access (paying player) you could use the search function there as well as ask questions.

Regards
Nio

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Also not something I've ever played, I have enough trouble dealing with the nano lines from ONE proffesion at a time lol.
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Casorinth

Post by Casorinth » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Agent is definitely not a good choice for starting out with ?é?¼_?é?¼

If you've never played any other classes its incredibly hard to use false professions right and agents with out false profession are extra hard.

I'd suggest going through some other classes (atleast to around level 30) and get a feel for what nano's they get, then you can start thinking which ones would help on an agent and look into them.

Not all nano's are useable by agents (only those that require visual profession rather than actual profession on auno.org) so I'd check Auno.org before buying any.

That said, good starting false professions to go for are trader (so you can twink on a big gun) and metaphysicist (you can use their heal pets)

Other than that you have to think over what you need and what would help in each situation.

As I said, agent is up their with trader with being one of the most complicated classes to play, specially if your new to the game.