Funcom & AO Universe February/March Contest!

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

psion314

Post by psion314 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:57 pm

So how are the second and third prizes better than just upgrading your account normally?
The first prize I can understand, but anyone can just subscribe to the expansions without the help of winning a contest.

Satertek

Post by Satertek » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:26 pm

psion314 wrote:So how are the second and third prizes better than just upgrading your account normally?
The first prize I can understand, but anyone can just subscribe to the expansions without the help of winning a contest.
Just think of 2nd prize as a Lux Apartment and a Leet Key, and 3rd prize as just a Lux Apartment.

Nowhere near as nice as a lifetime account...but still nice :)
Cania 192/12 Shade RK2
Satertek 121/5 Doctor RK2
Mishon 129/0 Trader RK2 Froob
Blizt 173/0 Fixer RK2 Froob

Jermbot

Ooops

Post by Jermbot » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:50 am

Yeah i did the quiz and sent it in but i made a mistake while doing it...i have two free play accounts because i stopped using one, the thing is i accidentally used the email for the account that i dont use any more...do you think they will let me (if I win(haha)) give the foreverness to the account that I do use? or will they just give it to the account address i gave them?

Thanks to whoever responds

Meatforcer---> Rimor

Frieloc

Post by Frieloc » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:56 am

Any clue on when the winners will be announced after March 24th? Sorry, just getting a little antsy and lots of hopeful wishing that I win one of the prizes :wink:
Imatroxdoc, 188/12 Atrox Doctor, Omni, Squad Commander of Band of Little Brothers
Ruffixx, 136/13 Opifex Fixer, Omni, Unit Member of Obsidian Order

Former account open for now:
Imadoctor, 208/11 Solitus Doctor
Frieloc, 205/8 Soltius Adventurer

All Altantean.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:25 am

Frieloc wrote:Any clue on when the winners will be announced after March 24th? Sorry, just getting a little antsy and lots of hopeful wishing that I win one of the prizes :wink:
We got HUNDREDS of entries, and I will be checking the results personnally before the raffle.

Of course this will take time, I hope it will be announced by the end of March.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Marioman

Questionz!

Post by Marioman » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:11 pm

What exactly do you mean by:
"Your account must be in good standing with Funcom and must not be suspended or banned." ?

What if the account is cancelled or frozen?

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:11 pm

Canceled or Frozen means NOT active = You can't enter.
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:05 pm

Contest is now CLOSED, thread locked.