Returning player

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

liquidzoo

Returning player

Post by liquidzoo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Wow am I glad I found this site...

I recently decided I would come back to AO after several years away from the game. So many questions.

Is Borealis still controlled by Omni? (If not, and you don't know that it ever was, that ought to give you an idea of how long it's been)

I noticed so many changes in the game... I don't know where to begin, but oh well. I bet I will figure it out. I'm looking forward to exploring the game again. My highest character ever is 115 Fixer, but I'm pretty sure that I will start a new toon. Not sure what, but I plan on reading some of the guides here to maybe help me make my decision, unless anyone has any suggestions for me. Toons I've played above 53 include the Fixer, an Agent, and an Enforcer (maybe more).

Anyway, so glad to be here, and I hope that I will get back into the game quickly.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Well, welcome back...

To be honest, you're best bet would be to look out for a GOOD active Org and join them, then you'll get dragged around all the new stuff in the end without having to realy search for it.
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

liquidzoo

Post by liquidzoo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:41 pm

I would love to find a nice active Org on Atlantean; but I will look for one after I decide what I'm going to roll and am relatively happy with the toon (I'm leaning towards another Fixer, but we'll see).

Niodemus
AOU Content Editor

Post by Niodemus » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Welcome back to AO! Now with more content... and even more coming soon (TM)!

With your decision which class you want to play most people may be unable to help you. It's all personal preferences. However AO Profession Academies may help you with your decisions... or simple try & error.

For your search finding organisations you should take a look at Atlantean Recruitment ... or join the org of team mates you like to play with.

Of course you are welcome to ask further questions here as well. Have fun & possibly see you ingame!

Regards
Nio

Trisoldoc

Post by Trisoldoc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Just wanted to say welcome back. Yes you are right. I remember when Bor was controlled by Omni. However a lot has changed since then. If you want you can hit me up in game. Currently i am running a low lvl Engi named Engifarm making creds to fix up some of my other toons.

See ya in game

Tri