Apartment Question

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

vampdragos

Apartment Question

Post by vampdragos » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Greetings, everyone.

I just recently became the proud owner of one of the Sunrise Luxury Orbital apartments, but something has been bugging me for a bit. I know that we can have two apartments, one regular RK and one Jobe apartment.

However, I am somewhat confused on this issue. The Sunrise is considered part of the LoX expansion which to me is Shadowlands even though it can only be reached through ICC in RK; so does that mean I cant have another apartment in Jobe or I can have one in addition to the Sunrise?? I have no interest in one of the regular RK apartments, but would love to get a Jobe Luxury in addition to my Sunrise for those days I dont want to travel back to RK from a day of killing hecks or playing in SL.

Please let me know about this asap. Ive not tried getting any kind of apartment in Jobe for fear that I might lose my Sunrise.
~*Vamp*~

Gimpeline
LPA Founder

Post by Gimpeline » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:49 pm

You can have apartment in Jobe, RK and in orbit at the same time.
The Sunrise luxury apartments is on a spacestation in orbit around Rubi-Ka and not in SL
Lise "Gimpeline" EverwhiteOmni-MiningLeet Protection Agency

vampdragos

Post by vampdragos » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Thank you very much for the information
~*Vamp*~

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Actualy, you can currently have a total of FOUR appartments...

RK backyard appartment...
SL basic appartment...
Jobe Luxury appartment...
Orbital appartment...

Just don't lose your keys lol.
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!