RP Community Site

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Toxx

RP Community Site

Post by Toxx » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:39 pm

I am building a community site that has been written with the RP community in mind, and is almost exclusively IC. I have the basic structure of the site ready to go, and just need more content. As this is a mammoth task, I am seeking people to help with content I could put on the site (with due credit being given).

At present, I am looking for graphics and guide writers (guides written IC), although in the future this could change.

If you are interested, please drop me a message here, or head to the site at http://www.the-abyss.info

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Good luck with your In Character guides, Toxx. I hope you find people able to help you.

- Katelin

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 pm

As Moderator here, I should point out to anyone reading this that we fully support this endevour.

This is not our field here at AO-Universe and speaking for myself, I wouldn't know where to start with an RP site...

So anyone who is interested, don't hesitate to get in touch with him.

Good luck Toxx...! :mrgreen:
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Morgo
AOU Content Editor

Post by Morgo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Good luck with your project, unfortunalety its out of my area of expertise.
Veteran Dark "Morgo" Padawan :: Devil Inside :: EnforcerImage