New adventurer!

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Aknos

New adventurer!

Post by Aknos » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Hey all! Do you remember me? I was the enfy asking for 2h edged info. Ill ask that again but with a different class. Can i play advy with 2h edged?
Your Dear Noobster Mc'Noob,
Aknos

Fourthaid
AOU Content Editor

Re: New adventurer!

Post by Fourthaid » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Aknos wrote:Hey all! Do you remember me? I was the enfy asking for 2h edged info. Ill ask that again but with a different class. Can i play advy with 2h edged?
You can indeed, though I would personally recommend going for 1h edged or pistols since they get the most support in form of nanos (and perks for those with expansions)

However going a unique path can always be interesting :)

Aknos

What now?

Post by Aknos » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:01 pm

What should i do know? IP reset? :oops:
Your Dear Noobster Mc'Noob,
Aknos

Fourthaid
AOU Content Editor

Re: What now?

Post by Fourthaid » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Aknos wrote:What should i do know? IP reset? :oops:
Well 2he sounds a bit fun, and if you enjoy playing unique characters it's worth a shot :) Depends on how special you wanna be ^_^

Depending on your level, a complete reroll, if you really want to go pistol/1he instead, might be a better option since IP Resets are limited :-)

Casorinth

Post by Casorinth » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Any class can use any weapon, just the classes generally have certain weapons the excel at.

One of my current projects is a nano-mage martial artist that wields an OT-12 (Grenade, Heavy weapons req weapons) He's fun ^_^

As said if you think you've made a drastic mistake you can either reroll (40 or below its probably easier to reroll) or use one of the fairly limited IP resets