Google Wave? wow!

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Google Wave? wow!

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:08 am

This impressed me.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

xeoner

Post by xeoner » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:06 am

this is soo interesting, a new edge to combine emailing and instant messaging and documentary processing together is more and far impressive

i hope this project work with the Macintosh system, it would be unique

thanks for the info wind :D

Tankadin

Post by Tankadin » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:34 am

The yes, no, maybe gadget would be super for using when we have event signups or raid sign ups. Imagine the powerfull gadgets a webdeveloper can make. Only the imagination sets the limits here it seems like. Well the API's sets the restriction but it seems that the API's are really powerfull. The combination of API's, robots and XML output is really impressive. And imagine the power of creating a new guide for a questline, lets say we are a group of 4 persons that will look into the questline and then post the results and images from the questline. Then clean the wave up and make a nice document ready to be published on ao-universe :)

And the amazing thing that you can also post it to a wiki at the same time or twitter or for that matter any place on the web you like to publish it.

Cant wait til this is released to the public users :)