Temple of the Three Winds

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Donnerjak

Temple of the Three Winds

Post by Donnerjak » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:13 pm

You all have probably been here and done that, but I'm looking to get to the Temple of the Three Winds. My luck in Tir has run out, so every time I try to get out the West Gate I get my head handed to me by a Clanner NPC. I've tried sneaking in the back way, through the Varmint Woods to Tir County, and keep getting nailed by sand worms. What's a neutral to do?

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:42 pm

Can you not enter via Rome Green Portal? There are no nasty things in our cities!

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:58 pm

Ukblizzard wrote:Can you not enter via Rome Green Portal? There are no nasty things in our cities!
**cough**Omnis**Cough**
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:08 pm

I may be an Omni citizen, but I am concerned about your throat dear *hands you an advanced med stim*

Jujuwalker

Post by Jujuwalker » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:25 pm

If some asses trained sentinels to the grid term outside, the city, the tir way of going will not be accessible.

Go thru the rome portal.

Donnerjak

Post by Donnerjak » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:19 am

I'll give it a shot -- going through Rome, that is. I had assumed, reading the AOU guide, that it was an avenue only open to Omni folk. Still, I can only get killed once, right?
I've had my war. I don't want any part of yours.