Looking for an Org...

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

shilo5428

Looking for an Org...

Post by shilo5428 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:17 pm

So, we are a husband and wife team looking for an Org that has Mature members... Not sure where to find such a creature these days... We are below lvl 100, looking for some guidance. Husband is returning to the game after years of being away, and it is the wife's first foray. Anybody have any info???

Thanks!

Fourthaid
AOU Content Editor

Re: Looking for an Org...

Post by Fourthaid » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:05 am

shilo5428 wrote:So, we are a husband and wife team looking for an Org that has Mature members... Not sure where to find such a creature these days... We are below lvl 100, looking for some guidance. Husband is returning to the game after years of being away, and it is the wife's first foray. Anybody have any info???

Thanks!
Slightly hard to say without knowing what server you are on what your current faction is :)

However the Guild Database on AOU as well as the Recruitment Forums of your appropriate server on the AO Forums should hopefully help you along ^_^

Best of luck finding a mature and nice organization that suits your needs :)

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:20 am

Yeah, faction & server are good...

If you're Clan & on Rimor, there are options... :D
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

shilo5428

Post by shilo5428 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:10 pm

Thank you for your responses!! I guess the additional info would have helped a bit more :D, that's why I posted here! We are both Omni on Rimor. Any tips on spotting a good org? We kind of need one as our toons are wearing hand me downs from my husbands toons from 5 yrs ago. Good then, not so much now... Thanks again!