AO GUI's

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:11 am

Yinepuhotep wrote:That sounds like it could be a big help. I wonder, would it be necessary to create a white area, or is it possible to create a color that is strongly visible even through that cyan/green overlay you mentioned? I've seen the comments here about AO's implementation of their UI, and I really like the way you've made the AOU Mod work despite that. If you're willing to try messing with it the way you suggested, I'm willing to be a guinea pig, and to get my gf's input on how it appears to her, as well.
I can see it now... AOU MOD... for the visually impaired... and we have someone willing to test it! I say yes!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.