account

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

bbathgate

account

Post by bbathgate » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:17 pm

hey i upgraded my account to allxpansions for 19.99. It's still pending and i have received no emails such as receipts or click here to start paid play.
payment still pending is this normal or should i cancel and do it again?
everyday is national dont be a jerk day

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Hi there,

Sorry you are having issues with your payment, however as we are not affiliated with Funcom, and especially not the accounts department we cannot do much more than suggest you contact the account team if you are having issues submitting a payment / with it going through.

I wouldn't suggest cancelling it would be a good idea, purely incase it ends up billing you twice and causing more issues than you have started with :)

account@anarchy-online.com should be able to help, their address is on the customer support page here https://register.funcom.com/support

good luck!!

Niodemus
AOU Content Editor

Post by Niodemus » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Depending on the way you paid FC the account upgrade might take a few days.
For example if you have used a cheque or a bank transaction order (like IBAN transfer/Western Union), the money 'arrives' a few days later. Only after FC received and confirmed the money, they upgrade.
On the other hand creditcards work nearly instantly... like 24h orso. And even faster I have heard are the upgrade & activation keys you can buy at your favored electronics shop.

Depending on the time passed and way of payment, you might give them a little more time.

No matter what you have heard about FC habits to answer emails, usually your email is read rather fast, however the answer / confirmation might take a bit.