TL6 Fr00bs

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Donnerjak

Post by Donnerjak » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:23 pm

Heck, the merc groups can even offer the lower-level froobs as cannon fodder. It's a cool, RP way to make money for the Froobie set.
I've had my war. I don't want any part of yours.

Frieloc

Post by Frieloc » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:50 am

I havent posted in this forum forever.... but I have a couple TL4 froobs. Haven't had the drive yet to get much farther than that on any char. My current favorite is my Fixer, and he'd probably be the first character on rk1 I'd level to TL5+. I always thought of making a froob doc, since my retired TL7 doc was pre-SL for the vast majority of his life. In a way it would be fun, but I'd hate to have to be the one to keep all the idiots from 1-125ish alive. After that, I bet most people would be knowledgable enough to not be total idiots in teams, but besides that it would definitely be hard to find an overall good team constantly. One reason I love my Fixer - GA soloing :)
Imatroxdoc, 188/12 Atrox Doctor, Omni, Squad Commander of Band of Little Brothers
Ruffixx, 136/13 Opifex Fixer, Omni, Unit Member of Obsidian Order

Former account open for now:
Imadoctor, 208/11 Solitus Doctor
Frieloc, 205/8 Soltius Adventurer

All Altantean.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:42 am

It's easy to keep the low lvl idiots alive, you shout at them lots, & if they don't listen & die, you point out why in a way that makes the others listen later! :lol:

lcidw

Post by lcidw » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:01 am

Well, i do indeed have a money problem.. not so big, but it will be major in September 2006.

My active characters at moment of posting..
  • Enatox (Agent) (equipment), LVL179 and working on TL6-LVL200.
  • Opaxa (Adventurer), LVL105.
  • Adenax (Doctor), LVL88 and working on getting it up to TL5 quickly.
My plans are to get Enatox as high as possible as a froob, hope to reach 200, even only if that would be the craziest froob alive then :lol:. A doctor shouldn't be such a problem, and well, the advie is fun too sometimes.

I have been thinking about making a fixer, especially for camping stuff and tanking (make love not atrox), but i need a regular money stream/source before i do that to buy the GA's.

So when i order SL+AI, i have at least 3 TL6 chars ;)

Sorceress

Post by Sorceress » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:44 am

Well.. Fr00bs can just join non-fr00bs for those raids too no?

Peeps used to do both Mercs and HI before SL came out, so why not.