Article: Dreams of Anarchy - Dreams Repackaged

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Article: Dreams of Anarchy - Dreams Repackaged

Post by Windguaerd » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:03 pm

This thread is to discuss the Article: "Dreams of Anarchy - Dreams Repackaged"
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Nadab

Post by Nadab » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:22 pm

- Small backpacks are now available for purchase at the ICC Shuttleport at a low price, it is unique and nodrop, only one per character.
You know you can now do a quest on Noob Island and get a free backpack? Its from the same guy by the docks that now upgrades your weapon for free.
Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich********Corporal, Omni-Pol Field Ops**********T-Sgt1C Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, retired"If I'm the agent Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?"Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:58 am

Nadab wrote:
- Small backpacks are now available for purchase at the ICC Shuttleport at a low price, it is unique and nodrop, only one per character.
You know you can now do a quest on Noob Island and get a free backpack? Its from the same guy by the docks that now upgrades your weapon for free.
Ah, I haven't been there in a few months, good that they added that =D
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:47 am

Its a bit longer than a few months, was back in 16.4.4 or there abouts.

Scene
AOU Community Legend

Post by Scene » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:59 am

- When rooted you now can turn in place, you can't move forward, backwards or sideways but you can turn around where you're standing.

I was under the impression you could do this with the mouse just not the keyboard or it could be round the other way

Something else I would like to see changed is the focal pivot point on Yalms from the front to the cockpit area like the phasefront hoverbikes do.