Article: Inside Anarchy Online #12

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Article: Inside Anarchy Online #12

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:13 am

This thread is to discuss the Article: "Inside Anarchy Online #12"
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Vickie
AOU Content Editor

Post by Vickie » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:18 pm

Sad to see Sill go, he has been a great asset to the game the time he has been a game manager. (i :Df not the best from my recallection since i started in 2002) He is not the reason i have stayed, cuz i promised myself, i stay as long as servers is up :D

However, Sil has now set a standard that our new game director will, and im sure is going to follow. AO needs frequently updates, and more things to do in game. or us oldies will grow weary of it in the end. I also think it will be a blast, and bring back many AoC'ers to AO with the new game engine, and only a smooth patching with new content will make em stay. So our new game director has alot he must sort out, but im sure he do just fine :)

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:07 pm

Means has definitely been around long enough to know how things work and how many hate posts there can be when things arent exactly how people want them to be on patch launch.. and in general.

I'm sad too, but I think we will all be ok.

Until the server plug is pulled for good.. I remember saying that too!! :)

Dabblez

Post by Dabblez » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:08 pm

I think we should give Craig a farewell party, with GSP and all the AO trimmings.