Tradeskill question

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

xaatxuun

Tradeskill question

Post by xaatxuun » Wed May 07, 2008 12:47 pm

okay, I have had Rhinoman Leather Jacket drop fpr me,and pants and boots, I had asked in chat if these items had any kind of upgrade. I got a reply of yes, but get higher QL.

I am not sure if they meant that only at a higher QL can it be done, or wait till I was to get a higher QL to drop then upgrade???
Anyways the only info I have found, is the link itself, Auno is the only place that has info about the armor. I can not find any where else that has information , or that it even exist. It's not even in the AOWiki

I popped the item(s) into the tradeskill tool to see how many different things can be done to it ( I forgot how it is worded :oops: I know it tells you how many uses can be done with it) and that came up a big fat ZERO.
I mean I could be wrong, but that was one thing I had used in the past to see if any item I have no knowledge about can be modified/upgraded. if I see 0 (zero) uses, then I pretty much take it that item can not be upgraded.
So was wondering if the player that told me that it could be upgraded actually knew or not, If it is a upgradeable item , It seems I can not find any recipe (info) to use for upgrading it. Does any one have info about this? (the upgrade part)

Gimpeline
LPA Founder

Post by Gimpeline » Wed May 07, 2008 5:24 pm

The Rhino armour can't be upgraded. The only way is to go out and hunt and hope that a better quality drops
Lise "Gimpeline" EverwhiteOmni-MiningLeet Protection Agency

xaatxuun

Post by xaatxuun » Wed May 07, 2008 8:25 pm

now that you mentioned it . . LOL I think that was what the other player was getting at now.