BadAss org

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Nyteshade

Post by Nyteshade » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:09 am

I think the people posting on this topic are giving the org a hard time. If people are leaving it because of whatever reason there's no reason for you guys to come bash the org on a public forum. That's pretty tasteless imo.

Be mad about it all you want but word of mouth travels faster than public bashing. Just makes you look foolish to go too far with the situation. It's a game. I'm kinda surprised AOU is letting a thread like this stay open on the forums.
Imprecation 220/20 Soldier Nursesin 220/22 Doctor
Nytedita 219/15 Adventurer Kimoko 220/15 Bureaucrat
Jenovasson 220/15 Enforcer
Yes we're recruiting! -=Power Overwhelming=- on RK2

Gimpeline
LPA Founder

Post by Gimpeline » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:50 am

I have to agree.
I have no idea what have been going on in that org since I have only heard one side of the story, but posting about it in public dosen't help.
The only thing it will do is making it harder for you to get into a new org since noone want to take the risk of being bashed in public if anything goes wrong
Lise "Gimpeline" EverwhiteOmni-MiningLeet Protection Agency

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:10 am

Personal conflicts should not be posted about here, its quite clearly stated in our forum guidelines.

To all those affected by what has stated to have happened, learn from mistakes - this is a game, you play to have fun. Being part of an organisation can really enhance your time in AO, if you find that it stops you from having fun, move on.