BadAss org

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Stevieb

BadAss org

Post by Stevieb » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:36 am

[BBQ LEETS Inc] Ztevieb: hello?
[BBQ LEETS Inc] Ztevieb: anyone friendly
[Org Msg] Radruss kicked Ztevieb from your organization.

quoted, im logging all my toons one by one just to check, i left org on main to get this >< i know wouldnt reccomend BBQLEETSInc, no longer friendly though it actually pains me to say it, once a thriving org full of helpful people of all levels and knowledge. now...debatable...

cheechmarin

Post by cheechmarin » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:44 am

amen to that, once a few people went crazy org started splitting to where about 3 or 4 people are nice

Nyteshade

Post by Nyteshade » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:39 am

Hm.. sucks you were treated that way.. and with nothing instigating him to kick you? My org doesn't do that sort of thing, everyone starts with a clean slate :)
Imprecation 220/20 Soldier Nursesin 220/22 Doctor
Nytedita 219/15 Adventurer Kimoko 220/15 Bureaucrat
Jenovasson 220/15 Enforcer
Yes we're recruiting! -=Power Overwhelming=- on RK2

Stevieb

Post by Stevieb » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:50 am

nah me and my friend recently started farming the cc, because no-one else does, and we need money. and after about 7 tries we still had nothing and also ran of cru to refill the cc, so i put in a 75% expecting to coem, back later...then to find a surprise attack, which was solved fairly easily :D but nonetheless i was kicked because benefits were down for a mere 5 minuets where only a mere 4-5 people were on in org anyway.

and to add to it he kiked my sisters toon, who's an even longer org member, because i logged it, but thtas not the point, BBQLEETSinc has lost its taste, in my opinion.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Well, I hate to say things against specific Orgs, but you need to have a word with the prez (unless he is the prez), maybe this person shouldn't be holding rank untill he grows up a little...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Stevieb

Post by Stevieb » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:31 pm

it wasnt the prez that initially demoted me, but it was the prezi that kicked all of me and my friend, also the prez that i had talks with, theres no way that im ever going back, its happend to other people in org before, or at least one that i know of.
also the cc/city thing happend before with someone else about 2 months ago, 'anarchrist' :P was given some chances before being demoted, then he left to a better org, where i am now too, as are quite a lot of ex bbq'ers.

Kila

Post by Kila » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Yeah hey

i am the other person kicked from BBQ LEETS Inc
the org has been falling apart for some time now, with some of the most liked and best players leaving, due to other org members being un-org like. *you know what i mean*.
But with all our alts being kicked aswell as demoted was uncalled for, we had no warning and have not done anything stupid in the past.

and i better say aswell
Nexus FTW! :P

IlovetokillAkaThapetowner

Post by IlovetokillAkaThapetowner » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Well i did left it too aswell then i joined another org which was shitty aswell... then i joined nexus :D <3 we'll see how it goes there... i kinda like it atm :)

R.I.P BBQ LEETS Inc.. Was good 'o days ^^
*******R u Nubi??********

cheechmarin

Post by cheechmarin » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:28 pm

btw. if you can make a 55 year old person grow up *the prez* please tell me how to do it, i may pass the word on to him

bobajob

Post by bobajob » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:21 pm

Lol, I'm the sister that got kicked - every toon i had in the org, just because the pres was worried that stevieb would have my password and be malicious! Not only that, but my bf had all of his toons kicked too - a complete wipeout of the org of all toons that have any RL connection with stevieb.

Nothing quite like kicking half of the generals and SCs in the org in one evening, all for an over-reaction to extra CRU in a CC :(

OTdude

Post by OTdude » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:01 pm

That has got to be the most retarted thing I have ever seen. No org should be doing that. Just glad I said no when offered to join it, and decided to make my own ^^.

cheechmarin

Post by cheechmarin » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:26 am

good idea that was. i joined back when the org was still amazing, then prez turned 55 and things went down hill. kinda sad to see a what used to be good org go down like that

Stevieb

Post by Stevieb » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:38 pm

yeh the org was immense at one time, you'd log on, people would welcome each other, offer help all the time, generally very friendly and good social atmosphere, then one or 2 people stopped playing due to RL issues, which shrunk the group slightlym then people starting keaving org due to issues with the org mainly higher ranked people getting 'annoyed at smaller things', some people got kicked, which led to others leaving out of choice to stay with there friends, then it seemed just to be me and 'kila' left, and then it finally spiraled into...a slurry pit ^o)...nods

Kila

Post by Kila » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:27 pm

tbh the org went down hill when we started recruiting anyone, used to be a exclusive org. made everyone in it had some experience and could help eachother, but now its full of new players making about 50k income a month.

Kila

Post by Kila » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:28 pm

basicly saying, the org city wont last much longer