Most annoying mobs

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Scarwound5

Post by Scarwound5 » Fri May 16, 2008 1:04 am

[quote="Quilluck"][quote="Scarwound5"]
1. If you cant handle chaos mobs do order mishes at 60% diff or pull chaos with a team.

2.Also if you can solo but MMOs are more pointed to a social prespective. If you team with someone you can make friends if you dont have friends in real life.[/quote]

First off... Infernal Vortexoids are Shadowlands mobs.. so no way to use those fancy sliders, negating your entire first comment.

Secondly.. While MMOs are supposed to be pointed to a social perspective, you can not [b]always[/b] get a team or perhaps not [b]want[/b] to team. And it does come with certain penalties such as not killing mobs quite as fast and thus not getting nearly the same amount of XP or opportunities for phats.

Third.. You can make games ingame even if you [b]do[/b] have friends in real life, true story!

Fourth.. weren't you the one saying we should remove [b]level locks from dungeons [/b]and totally negated my arguments about it having a social aspect about it? O_o[/quote]

1. I gave up on the lv lock case after I discovered disable xp gains

2. WoW has a lot of social activity and instanced dungeons.

Scene
AOU Community Legend

Post by Scene » Fri May 16, 2008 11:33 am

I think this thread has changed from "most annoying mobs" to "most annoying poster"