Parties where you can get your groove on

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Nyteshade

Parties where you can get your groove on

Post by Nyteshade » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:51 am

I've posted a post on AO's main forums as well as GSP's (gridstream productions) forums and now I'm posting here as an informative post of some parties. Everyone loves parties right? Let me bring your attention to here

Gridstream radio is an excellent AO radio playing multitudes of genres of music with hilarious radio ads and great parties to relax, role play a little, dance and win some contests! This said, my link above will inform you of when and where 2 up coming parties are, the most important one being the big V-day party. If you don't have someone to love, come love us (or at least hug a leet) dance a couple hours, songs or listen in and request some music. ALL are welcome to any party we have, but all are welcome to show up to any DJ's party. You can make a froob and dress it up in some social armor, that's all you need. Putting sword(or gun) and faction aside, this is a chance to play still but also to relax from the grind with some funny people. Hope to see you all there!
Imprecation 220/20 Soldier Nursesin 220/22 Doctor
Nytedita 219/15 Adventurer Kimoko 220/15 Bureaucrat
Jenovasson 220/15 Enforcer
Yes we're recruiting! -=Power Overwhelming=- on RK2

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:41 am

Why dont you schedule the events here on the calendar then they will show up on our front page in our up and coming events section!

Nyteshade

Post by Nyteshade » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:11 pm

will do!
Imprecation 220/20 Soldier Nursesin 220/22 Doctor
Nytedita 219/15 Adventurer Kimoko 220/15 Bureaucrat
Jenovasson 220/15 Enforcer
Yes we're recruiting! -=Power Overwhelming=- on RK2