Probably done before but who cares?

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Stevieb

Probably done before but who cares?

Post by Stevieb » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:22 am

Right out of interest i would like to know what the most prefered prof and breed is best or easiest endgame toon, and by endgame i mean like 220.
i can easily say the worst breed/prof is nanomage shade, or id assume anyway, and i dont have one but there are very few of them...so yeh whats the best breed/toon mixture? :D :D

Hahnsoo

Post by Hahnsoo » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:41 am

A nanomage shade would have a lot of disadvantages, but at that level, they still would dish out damage and be able to evade most things that come their way. So I don't think that's the worst combination.
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." G.K.Chesterton
Years of experience means years of learning bad habits.
~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~ My AO Guide

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:50 am

Best endgame proffs seem by consensus to be Engi, Doc & errr... forgot the other one... lol
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Dagget

Post by Dagget » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:42 pm

Depends on your definition of 'best'. Best PvP ? Best PvM? Best Dmg? Best defense? Best able to solo? The answer to each of those is going to be different, and not clear cut. If there was a 'best', then everyone in the game would be playing it. Every prof/breed combo has strengths and weaknesses. And at high lvls (220) none are 'simple'. For simplicity, you might make an Atrox Keeper and just buff and get on teams and raids and 'Tab-Q' and not suck, but if you want to be good, you'll have to do a lot more, even on that char.
~\_/~\_O

OTdude

Post by OTdude » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:51 am

well.. if you combine all those "best" types, i'd probly go with the opifex fixer. my opinion, they are the funnest and best proff there is, sadly a little hard 2 play skill wise, but other than that, a very outstanding proff. Evades always give in that little extra bonus.