SL teleporter

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Shabbadoo

SL teleporter

Post by Shabbadoo » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:34 am

In Gardens in Shadowlands there is a structure to the north with a light coming from the centre?

When not in an Org I entered the light and was told "You are not in an org" or something like that. Now I am in an Org yet I still can't get it to work. Clicking on the small black part in the centre reveals "teleport"

I have recently tried the one in Ely, clicked the caliginous ring on it, jumped up and down and performed a right and left clicking frenzy with no repsonse.

Does this work and if so how? Oh and where does it go?

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:39 pm

Nobody was able to make those work yet. Most common guess it's teleporter to SL tower sites (the ones that never got activated).
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Shabbadoo

Post by Shabbadoo » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:35 pm

Dissapointing, but thanks for the reply anyway

Nadab

Post by Nadab » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:07 pm

It is my understanding that those devices are for the 220 Fixer nano to teleport a team to the grid on Rubi-Ka... I may be wrong about this.....

edited:

My bad... that nano uses the teleport statue...

Nano Crystal (Energize Rubi-Ka Grid Tunnel)

This will create a temporary Quiescent Grid Waveform Packet for the target. This packet can be applied to a Statue of Transit or Statue of Transportation in the Shadowlands Gardens to will cause a temporary rift to the grid in Rubi-Ka to be created, teleporting that person into the grid. Because of the power contained within the packet, it will remain stable for 20 seconds before disappearing. You must combine this crystal with a Quiescent Wave Form Template before it can be uploaded. You can obtain a Quiescent Wave Form Template by executing Hack Grid Data Stream (Team).
Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich********Corporal, Omni-Pol Field Ops**********T-Sgt1C Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, retired"If I'm the agent Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?"Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:21 pm

A slight trolling, but my question is:

Where do you get the Nano Crystal (Energize Rubi-Ka Grid Tunnel)???
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Uragon
AOU Community Legend

Post by Uragon » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:35 pm

It's one of the Inferno Garden Key reward nanos. I got two of it doing mine. Sold the second on GMS though.