Thank you aou

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

sonicring

Thank you aou

Post by sonicring » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:56 am

I just want to thank everyone involved with this website. Some of you i know, and some of you i've heard of. But most of all you have and are doing a wonderful job here. I dont post a whole lot but i use this site daily. Keep up the great work.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:06 pm

Oh you are more than welcome! Thank you for taking the time to post, it is really nice to get positive feedback!

We all love working on this site very much, and we hope to continue to provide the resource we do .. and even try to improve on it in the future. :)

sonicring

Post by sonicring » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:50 pm

Yeah i had to post my gratitude beacause you guys definitly deserve it. I will try be a good rubikain and start posting more :)

Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Post by Khuri » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:48 pm

Thanks a lot for your compliments.
And as Kate said it, we will try to improve our work even further in the future :)

Stillian

Post by Stillian » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:03 am

Thank you, very much, for the compliments and for taking the time to write them. Not something that is often seen in the online world.
Stillian, 217/19 Doctor of Hells Heroes

former AOU Researcher