Is the camera screwed up again?

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

ex_peludo

Is the camera screwed up again?

Post by ex_peludo » Tue May 01, 2007 5:39 am

I heard from a friend that the camera got screwed up again in the 17.3 update, is it true ( I haven't played yet) :?:
(\_/) :- I like Big (_|_)!
(O.o)
(> <)

Uragon
AOU Community Legend

Post by Uragon » Tue May 01, 2007 8:35 am

Yes, even worse this time. Third person lock has a tendency to change the camera angle while moving around indoors. Third person rubber is a bit better now in general, but if you're switching levels in a mission you end up with a really screwed up camera angle. Triple control-f8 helps you out of that one. And well, I just don't like third person trail period.

Demenzia

Post by Demenzia » Tue May 01, 2007 9:23 am

I can only speak for myself, but so far, I've noticed I can't use the mouse's right button anymore to look up/down. It's annoying when I want to drive a Yalm, blitz for items through missions, etc. I guess it's probably minor, but... annoying all the same.

Oh, and I can't play in full view anymore. When I try to do that, my screen gets all dark/dark blue (kind of as if I had my distance settings at 0% or something, except that they of course aren't). Good thing that windowed works on my laptop, at least.
Heart of Darkness - Anarchy Reloaded
[img]http://paradygma.com/img/ao/demsig.gif[/img]
Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining

ex_peludo

Post by ex_peludo » Wed May 02, 2007 6:16 am

guess I'll have to wait for 17.3.1 :shock: :roll:
(\_/) :- I like Big (_|_)!
(O.o)
(> <)

Timal

Post by Timal » Wed May 02, 2007 1:40 pm

I managed to readjust my camera.... but i still have not found how to disable Trade confirmation, can anyone tell me please ?
thanks in advance

Demenzia

Post by Demenzia » Wed May 02, 2007 5:25 pm

Hmm, mine works or doesn't now, depending on its mood. I'm not even going to try to understand. :lol:
Heart of Darkness - Anarchy Reloaded
[img]http://paradygma.com/img/ao/demsig.gif[/img]
Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining