Comic Relief Party

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Agentcora
AOU Reporter

Comic Relief Party

Post by Agentcora » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:02 pm

This friday Omni-Pol will be hosting a Comic Relief Party at Baboons in Omni-Ent. Everyone is ivnited! Everyone who attends should wear at least 1 item of red clothing to symbolise its for Comic Relief. Omni-Pol will be asking for donations, all donations will be then given to a Omni-Tek organisation that is voted for most need of help.
So dress to impress, tell your freinds, bring your wallets and we'll see you there!
Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3 Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter __________________Join Omni-Pol today! _____________________________________AO Universe Reporter | Editor News Reporter | OT-OC Administator

Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Post by Khuri » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:29 pm

You should mention, that it is on Rimor. And then, go ahead and add it to the Events Calendar ;)

Agentcora
AOU Reporter

Post by Agentcora » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:46 pm

*blushes* I seem to have missed out the time aswell. But yes its on Rimor, and the starting time will be 21:00gmt untill 22:00gmt.
Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3 Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter __________________Join Omni-Pol today! _____________________________________AO Universe Reporter | Editor News Reporter | OT-OC Administator

Venomscrier

Post by Venomscrier » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:07 pm

I think I'll go with me Rimor ALT :D Sounds like fun.
Daron "Venomscrier" VenomOmni-InternOps Affiliate"Omni-Tek Protects, Omni-Tek is Watching!"

Demenzia

Post by Demenzia » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:16 pm

Rimor, Rimor... I need to check if I still have an alt there. Then maybe I'll be able to hop for a minute or two. Events exist to be attended, after all.

Agentcora
AOU Reporter

Post by Agentcora » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:30 am

Thanks to all who attended, it was a great party untill towards the end where about 30 clans charged in and spoilt the night. However we did manage to raise 21,836,290 credits for one lucky Omni-Tek organisation.