CTS and my forced vacation

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Nadab

CTS and my forced vacation

Post by Nadab » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:10 pm

Due to a recent flare up of my CTS (carpel tunnel syndrome) in my left wrist, my doctor has "strongly" recommended that I take at least 2 weeks off the compter... So... I'll be back when I can...
Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich********Corporal, Omni-Pol Field Ops**********T-Sgt1C Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, retired"If I'm the agent Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?"Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Venomscrier

Post by Venomscrier » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:53 am

aww, that sucks. Hope everything is ok. You'll be missed
Daron "Venomscrier" VenomOmni-InternOps Affiliate"Omni-Tek Protects, Omni-Tek is Watching!"

Demenzia

Post by Demenzia » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:44 am

To be honest, I don't know who you are yet, but CTS sucks in any case. So I'll say "get better". :?

Shabbadoo

Post by Shabbadoo » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:23 pm

I hope the lay off works. Get well soon mate 8)

Nadab

RE: CTS and my forced vacation...

Post by Nadab » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:37 pm

Well... after visiting the doctor again, receiving a steroid shot in the elbow and partaking a few of Harkonnen Export's products... things seem to be better... I'm back on a limited play heh heh
Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich********Corporal, Omni-Pol Field Ops**********T-Sgt1C Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, retired"If I'm the agent Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?"Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Venomscrier

Post by Venomscrier » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:00 pm

Well welcome back! lol didn't take to long....lol
Daron "Venomscrier" VenomOmni-InternOps Affiliate"Omni-Tek Protects, Omni-Tek is Watching!"