Map of Scheol

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Shabbadoo

Map of Scheol

Post by Shabbadoo » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:19 pm

I just got to Scheol. Had a look around and in the process triggered lvl 130 Eremites!!

Recovering from a quick death I began to search for a nano that provides a local map in much the same way as for Nasc or Ely. I've been to every shop I can think of and also checked in both gardens and Ely sanctuary, but nothing.

Can anyone help me please?

Uragon
AOU Community Legend

Post by Uragon » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:19 pm

You will either have to be an Adventurer, or ask one to cast the map nano on you. The higher zone maps (up to Pandemonium, even though you don't *really* need that map) can only be uploaded by that profession.

If you indeed are an Adventurer, try killing a Yuttos Geosurvey dog. They drop the zone's map nano 100% of the time.

Shabbadoo

Post by Shabbadoo » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:52 pm

Many thanks for the reply.

So as a soldier I either blunder around agroing everything that I can't see or I pester an adventurer.

I don't really see FCs logic behind this but I suppose I'll have to get on with it, and increase my run speed!!!!!

Uragon
AOU Community Legend

Post by Uragon » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:09 am

You will get used to it over time. Though I have to admit that even I as a almost two-year veteran manage to randomly aggro a few Eremites. You can make it a habit to frequently hit your tab key while running. As soon as you tab a non grey Eremite, tread carefully and especially watch out when they get in weapon range.