Hmmm I write alot :D

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Atroxrougue

Hmmm I write alot :D

Post by Atroxrougue » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:27 pm

OH WELL Im at work sorry i get bored. I work for Monster.com So i do Excel and stuff :-( anyways this is what i did today and as ussual ill need some help from my friend ** snake:

Ok i went to the foremans last night with a person from my org. You all say trains are bad in ToTw....Think again the trains in the foreman office are nuts they travel with like 10 at a time and then when you fight the things they may be low lvl but they can fight **DAMN MA STYLE**. But my problem is this. I did the camera mission from the woman but now she wants me to go to the sewer. If thier isnt anything good that this woman gives me ima be hella peeeeed off can someone tell me what she will give me?
I think ima grab a beer and some chips and Settle down for some AO for 25 hours 8 days a week! (right after work)

Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Post by Khuri » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:42 pm

Where's the fun in exploring and secrets, if you know it all in prior already?
Go and try it, and let yourself be surprised what might happen (i don't know it, as i haven't been in the new Foremans at all so far, but i won't read anything about it either and had to refuse an invitation to "rush" that camera mission already, because i want to explore ;))

Atroxrougue

the problem with that

Post by Atroxrougue » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:19 pm

the problem with exploring is that i dont want to go down thier for nothing cuzz ive seen a floater alrdy and its hard to fight his hard for a lvl 66 head on a disc or w/e. I want to know what QL tank armor it is and is something cooooool down thier. MUHAHAHA
I think ima grab a beer and some chips and Settle down for some AO for 25 hours 8 days a week! (right after work)

Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Post by Khuri » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:06 pm

But it's FUN. If you manage to kick some boss ass, how can you feel better? And if it drops something you don't need then, oh well, you managed it though. And that is what counts there. The fun on it, and the feeling when you succeed.

But maybe i don't understand still, why it is uncool to beat some enemy and get laughed at later by other people when *they* know there's nothing special on that boss you need, and find it funny you wasted your time on it...
But i ask likely again, where's the fun in seeing and fighting directly the already known stuff, instead then exploring it unknown? ;)

Atroxrougue

u know

Post by Atroxrougue » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:18 pm

Your right Kuri its true to go but the thing is Who wants to go from mission to mission to mission for 1 thing that perhaps you will never use and sells for Crap hmmmmm Ima check out ur site maybe find something?

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:55 pm

Yup, there is a lot of fun in just exploring...

I don't see much fun in power leveling all the time, you can't keep up with the armour weapons & nanos if you go too fast anyway lol.