Is Grid Armor Worth it?

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

berrybashirian

Is Grid Armor Worth it?

Post by berrybashirian » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:53 am

Is it really worth it using any type of GA as a fixer?

I've never really seen a big use for it unless you have a level 24 fixer twink with GA-1 on. But other than that, It cost a lot, it does add evades but not as much AC's as normal armor, and I've seen a lot of fixer twinks that dont even use GA and can pwn anything in totw. But im not talking mainly about twinks, just in general.

I'm personally not a very big fan of it, some of my friends arn't either, and agian.... its cost A LOT! for me anyway.

Kalahaan

Re: Is Grid Armor Worth it?

Post by Kalahaan » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:57 pm

Hello,

i have used myself on my fix the GA 1, 2 and 4 (long time,befor AI cam out) , and what i can say ,,, it's a true "dream" to wear it on RK. You dont have to loock about AC or Evd bonus, but loock on the Add All Def , and this is just ... big. How i remember, most of the RK mob wont hit you, or only a hit for 5 or 6 missed. But you ar "vulnerable" on nano dmg, reflect and on most of the AI mobs.
I dont know today price, but i think she is totally owerpriced on RK5, if you ar fr00bs try to loot a disc, on sub account and if you really want it, sell GRACE and buy it.

note: sorry for my bad english and for all bad typo
Later,
Kala