If your organisation has a Notum Field, or maybe multiple Notum Fields in their posession, then it is likely that the leader of your organisation has uploaded contracts for you.
You can see the current status of the contracts your organisation has by typing this command : /org contract
If you are the leader of your organisation, and you perhaps are unsure about how to go about uploading contracts to give your organisation advantages, then read on!
Where to get organisation advantages:
You can purchase the advantages from any Tower Shop, the shops are located in Rome Blue, Borealis and Old Athen. To find out more about the Tower Shops and their locations, please check the guide here.
Universal Advantage Shop Terminals
So, what do they do?
Each advantage contract that you can gain for your organisation will give you bonuses to your skills. They will affect every member of your organisation and the bonus given will scale according to each members individual level.
Which skills can be affected?
You can buy the following Universal Advantages:
How do I make the advantages work?
When you have bought the Universal Advantages you wish to have for organisation, you need to type /org contract. This chat command will open the following panel:
Example of an Organization Contract
The panel will open and works just like a backpack. You can literally just left click to pick it up from your inventory then left click again into the panel.
You do need to observe some "rules" though when considering what you can buy.
So, what can I buy? 1. Each Controller your organization owns will support a maximum of 3 advantages within your Organization Contract Panel.
2. There is a limit to the total number of the Quality Levels of advantages in the organization's contract.
QL of CT x 2 = Amount of QLs of Advantages you can have
Example 1: A QL 150 Controller can support 3 advantages that have a combined maximum QL of 300.
Example 2: With a QL 75 and QL 200 Controller, 6 advantages can be supported with a combined QL of 550.
3. If more advantages are placed in the panel than the Controller can support, the first advantage will be activated, then the next one etc. until the allowed maximum Quality Level limit is reached. Unused advantages are "greyed-out".
4. Advantages take effect usually no longer than 2 hours after they have been placed in the panel.
5. No contract can contain more than one advantage per skill set. Two advantages increasing one skill, is allowed if they are using different skill sets.
Example 1: If a contract contains an advantage increasing the skill set "Time&Space" and "Biological Metamorphosis", the contract CAN NOT contain another skill set of "Time&Space" and "Biological Metamorphosis".
Example 1: If a contract contains an advantage increasing the skill set "Time " Space" and "Biological Metamorphosis", the contract CAN contain another skill set of "Time&Space" and "Treatment".
6. If an organization loses a controller, the advantages are disabled in reverse order. The last one contracted is the first to be disabled, so contract your most valued ones first.