Universal Gridfeed - Reminder to forum users

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Universal Gridfeed - Reminder to forum users

Postby Windguaerd » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:27 pm

Our forums are open for discussion of AO as a whole, we're happy to answer questions, share our knowledge and point you to our detailed guides.

We also encourage posting guild recruitment, events, etc. However what we do not permit is the discussion of problems between specific guilds, and I don't mean between factions like omni-neutral-clan and the PvP involved...which we're a bit flexible on.

To be direct, an organization's image problems and bad reputation could open a flamefest which is not welcomed here. If your organization has such an issue, we suggest you deal with it yourselves and not get AO Universe involved in any way, shape or form.

We will lock any threads of this nature, and further post will lead to a permanent ban from our forums.

AO Universe is a hub to help Anarchy Online players, to enjoy their gameplay be it through roleplaying, PvP, powerplaying or just socializing and we'd like to keep it that way.

Sincerely

Windguaerd
AOU Co-Site Manager
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner