Universal Gridfeed - New Tools @ AO-Universe

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Universal Gridfeed - New Tools @ AO-Universe

Postby Khuri » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:08 pm

We got new content! It does not really jump in your eye on first sight, but the menu got three new links added.
There's three new tools on AO-Universe now that come from my old AO-page. They've been improved and added here now.

Firstly we got two tools for everyone free to use:

ChatConverter
Convert ingame chatlogs easily into readable output.

ScriptEditor
Create big scripts to launch ingame. See what they'll do ingame before using the preview function and save them for your game easily.

For our Roleplaying-People out there, we got something hidden under the name Backgroundstory Pager in the menu. This tool was made to give you a way to promote your characters story visible to everyone. Write stories, and read those of other characters with an easy to use formular.

All three tools do have an Info-link as well, where you can get additional information about how they work.
Otherwise, feel free to contact us through our contact-formular or leave your comments on our forums. Enjoy!
Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Postby Windguaerd » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:51 am

Wohoo!

I was waiting for this for a long time.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Forums & Server Mod | AO RecipeBook - Staff

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Postby Khuri » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:46 pm

People who couldn't see their profiles on the "my profiles" page should now see them correctly.
Khuri
AOU Programmer/Coder

Return to News-Corner